Against Public Smoking ? - Quit Smoking !
There are many techniques that smokers have used over the years to stop smoking, including cold turkey, nicotine
replacement therapy, medication and acupuncture.
So does this mean that stopping smoking is going to be difficult, because so many techniques exist - or does
this really mean that stopping smoking is going to be easy because almost any technique is going to work !
This part of this website will eventually be expanded to include best advice and recommendations on a
number of ways on how you can quit smoking, and on the various methods that people use to help them break their
'addiction' to their nicotine habit.
For now, try this approach:
1. Set a date for when you are going to quit, and then smoke normally for a couple of weeks before your ‘quit
2. With every cigarette you smoke or 'vape' just notice, and pay particular attention to, the taste and
physical sensations that you experience when smoking each cigarette - and think about what it does for you and what
you get out of it.
3. At the end of that 2 weeks you definitely will want to stop smoking on your ‘quit date’. So just get on with
it - there's no time to waste here - stop smoking and throw your tobacco and e-cigarettes away.
4. Always remember that inhaling nicotine is, in truth, a habit - not an addiction. And if you're like most
people you will have had a few bad habits at certain times in your life, and you will know yourself that you have
now put those bad habits behind you and you don't do them any more ! - So you know that you can break a
bad habit - and you also know that you are the only one who can do it - no one can quit smoking for you !
5. After just a few days any initial 'discomfort' will go, and your body can get back to recovering from maybe
20 or 30 years of the continual abuse and stress that you have subjected it to through smoking for all that
6. Don't think about smoking or vaping ever again. Don't ever take even so much as just one puff. Just
enjoy the rest of your life !
Easy. - Well done !
I thought I would drop you a line to let you
know that after our consultation back
at the beginning of March, I am still not smoking!
The course worked very well for me
and yes as you said it is pretty easy!
Thanks so much."